Portale   •  Indice del Forum   •  Cerca  •  Lista degli utenti  •  Gruppi utenti  •  Registrati  •  Profilo  •  Messaggi Privati  •  Login

tratti goliath 3.5 Successivo
Precedente
Nuovo TopicRispondi
Autore Messaggio
Reka
Cittadino
Cittadino

MessaggioInviato: Dom Feb 28, 2010 12:40 pm Rispondi citandoTorna in cima

mi potreste dire quali sono i tratti razziali del goliath nell edizione 3.5??????

grazie 1000
ProfiloMessaggio privato
Honoo
Moderatore
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Lun Mar 01, 2010 12:00 pm Rispondi citandoTorna in cima

Tecnicamente i tratti razziali del goliath li trovi sul manuale "races of stone" che non è sotto licenza OpenGL ergo, è materiale coperto da copyright...
Fortunatamente la wizards li ha messi in giro come preview del manuale al sito http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/iw/20040711b&page=5

Per comodità li riporto qui:

Goliath Racial Traits

+4 Strength, -2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution: Goliaths are massively muscled, but their bulk sometimes gets in the way when they're trying to be nimble.

Goliath base land speed is 30 feet.

Medium: As Medium creatures, goliaths have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size. However, see the powerful build ability description below for more details.

Monstrous Humanoid: As monstrous humanoids, goliaths are proficient with all simple weapons, but they have no proficiency with any armor or shield.

Powerful Build: The physical stature of a goliath lets him function in many ways as if he were one size category larger. Whenever a goliath is subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for an opposed check (such as during grapple checks, bull rush attempts, and trip attempts), the goliath is treated as one size larger if doing so is advantageous to him. A goliath is also considered to be one size larger when determining whether a creature's special attacks based on size (such as improved grab or swallow whole) can affect him. A goliath can use weapons designed for a creature one size larger without penalty. However, his space and reach remain those of a creature of his actual size. The benefits of this racial trait stack with the effects of powers, abilities, and spells that change the subject's size category.

Mountain Movement: Because goliaths practically live on the ledges and cliffs of the most forbidding mountains, they are particularly adept at negotiating mountain hazards. Goliaths can make standing long and high jumps as if they were running long and high jumps. A goliath can engage in accelerated climbing (climbing half his speed as a move action) without taking the -5 penalty on the Climb check.

Acclimated: Goliaths are automatically acclimated to life at high altitudes. They don't take the penalties for altitude described in the Mountain Travel section on page 90 of the Dungeon Master's Guide. Unlike other denizens of the mountains, goliaths don't lose their acclimation to high altitude even if they spend months or years at lower elevations.

+2 bonus on Sense Motive checks: When speaking to one another, goliaths tend to augment their verbal communication with subtle body language. They are likewise able to "read" the unintentional body language of others.

Automatic Languages: Common and Gol-Kaa. Bonus languages: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Terran.

Favored Class: Barbarian. A multiclass goliath's barbarian class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty (see the XP for Multiclass Characters section on page 60 of the Player's Handbook). The tribal life of the goliaths produces many barbarians.

Level Adjustment: +1.

Madre Natura, fai il tuo dovere.

Responsabile Moderatori LotGD
ProfiloMessaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:      
Nuovo TopicRispondi

Vai a:   

Successivo
Precedente